Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce solutions provider and digital strategies adviser. The world’s most renowned brands such as Adidas, Crocs, Versace have successfully managed their ecommerce operations with our help for more than 16 years.
This position is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a world class ecommerce consultancy with a base salary, lucrative commission structure, full benefits, great people and an opportunity for advancement within a rapidly growing company.
Enterprise Sales Manager builds a pipeline of prospects and acquires new clients for our various service offerings, in order to achieve company sales goals.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of Astound Commerce’s solutions and client requirements to build appropriate solution proposals;
- Work with the Delivery & Solution Architect teams to create detailed solutions proposals and RFP responses;
- Manage customer needs by providing outstanding client service;
- Conduct demonstrations onsite and via webex for ecommerce platforms;
- Provide presentations of Astound’s service offerings to C-level prospects via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas;
- Develop new leads through various marketing activities, cold calling, trade events and networking;
- Maintain a detailed pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.
- Entrepreneurial in nature with strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Talanted in building relationships with people, not just companies;
- Able to manage and grow multiple clients independently;
- Experienced in selling services to C-Level Executives (5+ years) preferably enterprise ecommerce services (IBM WebSphere, SAP hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud etc).
We also expact you to have a proven record of obtaining and exceeding quotas and ability to earn significant commissions. Bachelor’s degree is required.