- Design and build the UI for our Client’s web stores;
- Work closely with UX team to better inform designs through users’ point of view;
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the design meets specifications and current standards for the Web, as well as cross-platform usability and accessibility;
- Be flexible and able to cope with several projects at any given time;
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams;
- Develop standards along with our specialists, execute tests for all designs and applications on multiple platforms and media prior to launch;
- Seek innovative ways to incorporate new ideas into the user experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website;
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Solid understanding of client deliverables and ability to take responsibility for them;
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality;
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process;
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal English on Intermediate level;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
Will be a plus:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for ecommerce platform.
Astound Commerce Offers:
- Knowledgebase of #1 global ecommerce delivery in Ukraine;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.