05 Nov 2018
- Full supporting of private entrepreneurs accounting (primary source documents, income books, reporting to Tax Administration, Pension Fund);
- Managing Private Entrepreneurs’ document turnover;
- Process payments of Private Entrepreneurs;
- Assist in month end closing;
- Carry out any other reasonable or hoc duties in order to support team.
- Higher education in Accounting & Audit;
- 1-2 practical accounting experience working with very high volume of source documents and transactions;
- International company work experience is a plus;
- English intermediate level
- Must demonstrate experience working with large sets of data and information;
- Working knowledge of 1C 8.2 accounting system;
- MS Office (MS Excel 2010 at the middle level is required), MS Word, MS Outlook.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends