20 Nov 2017
A Business Analyst serves as a key facilitator within the organization and its clients by liaising between the business and technical teams. The Business Analyst is a critical part of the identification and definition of business requirements and drives for business problem solutions. Primary responsibilities of this role are elicitation, analysis and documentation of business and functional requirements, user stories, use cases and ensuring these ties directly back to business objectives as stated in the Statement of Work.
- Analyze and document new and existing business processes to validate a solution that supports project objective(s);
- Develop and manage detailed business and functional requirements;
- Provide platform-based recommendations for site enhancements;
- Document user stories;
- Document detailed use cases to support QA creation of test cases;
- Demonstrate a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client;
- Document specification/wireframes to illustrate UI interactions;
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings to capture requirements;
- Manage business-related issues and action item resolution;
- Develop process modeling to illustrate end state solution;
- Manage user acceptance testing and training documents to support the completed project.
- 3 and more years of experience as Business analyst or a similar IT role;
- Working knowledge of SDLC, working knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Experience in maintaining communication between business and the team;
- Experience in a product owner;
- Good knowledge in single business area, insights on several others business areas;
- Experience in working with foreign customers.
Strong knowledge of processes:
Requirements elicitation & elaboration:
- Elicitation techniques;
- Modeling and diagramming;
- Pre-sale proposal development;
- Requirements development;
- Functional requirements development;
- Non-functional requirements development;
- Business requirements development;
- Documents specification/wireframe;
- Development of use-cases and user-stories;
- Develop process models.
- Requirements management;
- BA risk management;
- Visual representation of information;
- Solution validation.
- Communication within and outside the team;
- Customer facing;
- Time management;
- Business Correspondence (internal/external);
- Presentation skills.
- Upper-Intermediate writing and speaking skills.
Good to have
- Good understanding of any of the ecommerce platforms;
- Basic understanding of all other ecommerce platforms.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends