Digital Communication Specialist
15 Jul 2019
Our Communications Team is looking for a dynamic, creative and digital savvy Digital Communication Specialist to lead and execute our digital acquisition strategy in support of corporate business objectives. This position involves planning, creating, and publishing content in corporate social media, as well as, measuring the success of the various tactics and initiatives, identifying best practices and recommending future actions in line with the Social Media strategic plan.This person will work with communications and campaign staff to create social media campaigns, website content, action pages and other digital content to help meet Astound Commerce communication goals—including increasing online actions, sign-ups, website traffic and other engagement. This individual will work alongside the External Communication Specialist.
- Design and execute digital marketing strategies across the major corporate SMM channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram, LinkedIn);
- Create and manage a content calendar, publish content across various social media accounts to spread awareness of Astound Commerce;
- Supervise all elements of Social Media Marketing campaign management;
- Collaborate with designers to develop creative brand concepts;
- Write SEO-optimized content for owned media (corporate web-site blog);
- Monitor social media trends, marketing techniques, industry standards to ensure effective content that achieves the marketing and business goals;
- Apply for relevant awards and competitions.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as Content Writer or SMM Specialist;
- Upper-Intermediate English language knowledge;
- Experience in copywriting, content writing or other form of publication
- Social media knowledge and demonstrated success in managing a digital media presence;
- The ability to plan, prioritize, and multitask;
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Comfortable facilities with warm and friendly environment;
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Ability to develop and improve your professional skills by attending internal/external trainings and conferences;
- Internal library with option to order books and free foreign language classes;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
If you’re looking for a career full of excitement, purpose, and opportunity, we are waiting for you.
Be The Change.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends