Compensation & Benefits Specialist
04 Nov 2019
- Maintain compensation data;
- Keep the document workflow and prepare data for the payroll process;
- Prepare period closing reports;
- Coordinate the compensation process during Performance Management review;
- Manage work data in corporate systems (absence etc);
- Maintain and update corporate policies regarding compensation and benefits;
- Prepare other C&B-related reports upon request;
- Participate in budgeting process;
- Provide consultations to employees and managers;
- Cooperate with the management team and other departments.
- 2 years of working experience in HR, including 1 years’ experience in C&B-related role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel), and desirably in various HRIS;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work accurately with high level of confidentiality.
Good to have
- Experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management, working with market surveys;
- Familiarity with various types of motivational approaches and benefits;
- Experience in running HR projects.
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
- Flexible, proactive and willing to learn;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends