20 Nov 2017
Engagement Manager will be responsible for directing projects cross-functionally across multiple departments, teams, and solution areas. This is a key client facing role and is the primary point of contact for all things related to a customer. Ideal candidates will have a consulting background with previous work experience implementing large ecommerce, Enterprise Content Management, and Interactive Marketing initiatives.
- Managing all aspects of delivery for client relationships;
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the current account;
- High level understanding of eCommerce platforms;
- Interacting at the highest level in client organizations;
- Actively supporting the sales team on new business development pursuits;
- Providing final quality assurance functions and assume ultimate responsibility for all client deliverables;
- Ensuring consistent approach and solution quality across engagements;
- Profit & Loss management experience;
- Monitoring all schedules and budgets.
- 8+ years of project/operations management and client facing experience;
- Leadership and mentorship competencies, inlcuding managing and resolving personnel and project-related issues;
- Exceptional organizational and control skills;
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills;
- Ability to work independently to gather requirements and translate those into solutions;
- Self-starter, disciplined, proactive and collaborative;
- Must be proficient with the use of MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point;
- Experience with Demandware a major plus;
- Proficiency with Confluence and JIRA systems;
- PMP and Agility-related certifications a plus.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends