20 Nov 2017
To support our growth in Germany (Hamburg Office or remote) we are looking for an Engagement Manager (EM) is a customer-facing role, wherein the individual will perform the overall management, delivery, and implementation of the customer project. The Engagement Manager is responsible for the retention and growth of the portfolio (of customers). This is a key role for successful delivery of the company strategic objectives and it is expected that EM will be a role model for peers and project team which require strong communication, negotiation and sometimes conflict management skills.
- Management and monitoring of complex ecommerce projects for our customers;
- Continuous interaction and coordination between customers and our internal disciplines (like UX, Design or Developers);
- Customer consulting relating to requirement and expectation management;
- Customer retention and development;
- Overall commercial responsibility to growth, profitability and customer satisfaction;
- New customer acquisition together with the business development.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in ecommerce (digital agency or in digital marketing);
- Relevant experience in management of complex ecommerce projects;
- Experience in the operative management of interdisciplinary teams;
- Good skills in dealing with economic figures and experience in project controlling;
- High level of communication capability, a professional manner and presentation confidence;
- Business fluent in German and English (spoken and written);
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends