20 May 2019
- Develop educational programs for group and its adaptation according to company’s and students’ needs;
- Conduct effective and interesting classes;
- Monitor students’ performance and achievements in the classroom;
- Participate in semi-annual speaking evaluation of all employees.
- Higher pedagogical or philological education;
- 2+ years of experience in teaching adult groups of different levels;
- Experience in development of customized program for each group level;
- Flexibility in working schedule;
- Strong presentation and communication skills, creative approach to lessons, personal approach to students, patience and discipline.
- Fixed compensation per class;
- Flexible schedule;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends