15 Jul 2019
This position is responsible for human resources information including systematization, recordkeeping, reporting; providing administrative and project management support to the Human Resources Manager; maintaining and updating HRIS.
- Maintain HR information and employee data in HRIS, be responsible for its correctness and proper dissemination;
- Administrate labor employees according to Ukrainian Labor Law;
- Performance Management process administration and improvement;
- Provide statistical and analytical HR reports;
- Develop and maintain of HR administration policies and procedures;
- Manage and coordinate HR projects with administration area;
- Consult employees and functional managers as per their request.
- 1 year of working experience in HR, preferably in HR Administrator role;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- User of Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) and G Suite;
- Experience in working with Ukrainian Labor Law;
- Strong administration and analytic skills;
- Solid desire to develop and ability to learn quickly.
Good to have
- Developing and implementing the corporate policies/procedures;
- Managing and/or implementation of HRIS;
- Running HR projects;
- Investigating of other countries labor law.
- Work accurately with attention to details and with high level of confidentiality;
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
- Flexible, proactive and willing to learn;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends