05 Nov 2018
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and driven HR Specialist who will join our team in Kyiv office.
- Maintain and actively participate in Onboarding and Offboarding processes;
- Coordinate and maintain corporate motivational HR programs;
- Support company satisfaction surveys;
- Collect, store, and process the HR programs/projects data;
- Maintain and update company policies within HR specialist responsibilities;
- Be actively engaged in retention, support, counseling of employees;
- Build solid cross-functional relationships, cooperate with the management team and other departments;
- Provide consultations to employees and managers.
- At least 1 year of work experience in HR-related area or with similar responsibilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and desirably in various HRIS;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Emotional intelligence and stress-resistance;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
- Flexibility, proactivity and willingness to learn.
Good to have
- Experience in leading HR Projects;
- Practice in facilitation group discussions and solving practical problems;
- Project management skills;
- Creativity / Innovation.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends