15 Jul 2019
HR Specialist is responsible for talents attraction, recruitment, on-boarding, retention and off-boarding, support in Employer Brand development.
- Develop and maintain strong corporate culture as well working relationships with colleagues;
- Support in developing and implementing external and internal Employer Brand;
- Actively participate in recruiting and hiring process;
- Conduct on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- Maintain HR systems and documentation;
- Close cooperation with employees and management regarding HR projects, policies and procedures;
- Support HR programs to increase employees’ engagement and gather feedbacks accordingly;
- Research and analyse local market situation and trends;
- Organize corporate events and other internal activities;
- Cooperate with universities, IT communities, etc.
- More than 1 years of experience in HR and recruitment area;
- Intermediate English written and verbal skills;
- Team building skill;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and make prudent decisions effectively;
- Effective verbal and written communications skills;
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and e-mail etiquette at a highly proficient level;
- Time and Stress management skills, including ability to multi-task effectively.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends