12 Mar 2019
Kyiv, Uzhhorod, Vinnytsia
- Support Company Project Portfolio Management;
- Communicate with Stakeholders at all levels of the company to collect and maintain PMO department-specific data and information needed for project management team;
- Maintain Resource Governance process;
- Support Company Escalation Process;
- Support regular Project Reviews and Engineering Audits;
- Maintain data in Company Corporate tools;
- Support Project, Engagement, and Functional Managers and Executive Team;
- Prepare reports on a constant basis;
- Support Company SDLC;
- Analyse Corporate information by management requests;
- Organize and attend meetings, take meeting minutes;
- Perform general administrative tasks inside PMO by PMO Manager and PMO FM request.
- Experience producing and conveying information appropriate for its intended audience, i.e., individuals at all levels of the company, both individually and as a group;
- Upper-intermediate level spoken and written English;
- Experience working with Сonfluence, JIRA, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong business communication and writing skills;
- Ability to consistently prepare and deliver clear, solution-oriented communications in a timely manner;
- Proactive problem-solving skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- High level of attention to detail.
Good to have
- International company work experience on a similar role.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends