12 Aug 2019
Kyiv, Lutsk, Uzhhorod, Vinnytsia
We are growing rapidly and looking for seasoned Project Managers to join our PMO team.
- Be primarily responsible for project results delivery in accordance with project objectives;
- Own and monitor project schedule and budget within defined scope, resources and timeline;
- Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to meet project objectives;
- Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project related problems;
- Remain a neutral party between engineering and business worlds in solving project’s problems;
- Perform integrated change control with impact analysis and authorization of changes with project stakeholders;
- Work within the process model defined by organization;
- Own risk management process;
- Establish and efficiently manage communications among project stakeholders;
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to client and other stakeholders;
- Build and maintain working relationships with senior level business managers, cross functional teams and peers on projects;
- Own decision making within defined level of authority.
- At least 3 years of project management experience in software development projects, managing medium size teams (up to 10 people);
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of applying project management areas in accordance with PMBoK;
- Experience of practical usage at least one formal software development methodology;
- Practical experience of usage project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment;
- Ability to work effectively as a project team leader;
- Flexibility, self-motivation, result focus;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Good to have
- Experience in managing web development and/or ecommerce solutions development projects is a plus;
- Experience in managing Agile projects;
- Proven records of education in project management area. Professional certification (PMP, IPMA, etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends