11 Mar 2019
The QA Engineer will be part of a high-performance feature-driven QA team responsible for building and testing complex ecommerce solutions. Entry level of proficiency (Junior, Middle or Senior QA Engineer) will be determined on the interview.
- Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, create and execute test cases, report and verify bugs’ to guarantee the quality of the developed enterprise-level ecommerce solutions;
- Keep all project QA-related documents/files up-to-date. Ensure that developed QA-related documentation and other artifacts of testing meet the agreed standards/guidelines;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project;
- Provide updates to the task estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaborate with project team;
- Provide recommendations to the QA Lead and/or Project Manager to improve QA-related procedures, systems and tools.
- Minimum 2 year of software testing experience;
- Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
- Practical experience in testing of web-based applications or/and ecommerce solutions;
- Experience in analyzing the requirements, creation, and execution of test cases and reporting of test results;
- Experience with bug tracking systems, as well as with bug reports creation and verification;
- Intermediate spoken and written English;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
Good to have
- Experience in testing web-based applications and ecommerce solutions;
- Experience in integration, performance/load, and security testing;
- Experience in different testing tools;
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams;
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, XML;
- Experience in Jira and Confluence systems;
- Team player.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
Zita Kitty Hoffmann
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends