11 Mar 2019
Kyiv, Uzhhorod, Vinnytsia
The QA Trainer is responsible for training, supporting, and mentoring a high-performance project driven manual QA teams members across the QA department. You must have a proven track record of success, training QA teams with a strong sense of personal leadership, team mentorship, collaboration, and self-organization.
- Coach and mentor, train and educate QA team members, individually and in group;
- Participate in the development of software testing approach and design best practices and staying up to date with the latest QA industry tools and practices;
- Support and help QA engineers come up with the best QA-related technical solutions;
- Ongoing review and update of entrance testing approach and materials for all levels of QA engineers on a regular basis;
- Participate in interviewing of QA engineer candidates with providing constant feedback to the technical interviewers and working on the interviewing process improvements and optimization in the QA department;
- Contribute to the technical interview process/procedures optimization within the QA team;
- Develop training programs with their ongoing review and update on regular basis;
- Organize and provide QA Bootcamps in different locations;
- Update and maintain the QA knowledge base and other internal communication forums;
- Participate in the internal and external knowledge sharing events as speaker;
- Research training and knowledge sharing events needs, be ready to plan and organize them in collaboration with T&D and Event teams.
- Over 5 years of experience in software testing with practical experience in testing of complex web-based projects;
- Vast expertise in requirements analysis, test plans and test strategies creation, design and execution of test cases and reporting of test results;
- Experience with presenting testing-related topics on conferences;
- Experience with interviewing, onboarding and coaching of QA engineers;
- At least 2 years of training and coaching experience, individually and in groups;
- Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends