15 Jul 2019
As the person who makes initial contact with the client or visitor, we consider Receptionist an ambassador for our Company. Acting as the first point of contact, Receptionist also offers administrative support to the Office and the Company. She/he focuses on dealing with the specific needs of company employees, visitors, and clients. Receptionist shall assume some security access control functions for the Company by verifying employee identification, issuing visitor passes, and observing and reporting any unusual or suspicious persons or activities.
- Welcome/Receive visitors and guests during official visits, and direct/usher them appropriately;
- Issue security passes and maintain visitor records;
- Help newcomers on the first day and act as a point of contact for internal emergency requests;
- Receive and file incoming letters, documents and ensure on time delivery to the addressee. Send outgoing correspondence;
- Order and coordinate courier deliveries;
- Act as an effective telephone operator answering or referring inquiries efficiently;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls, interviews etc.;
- Arrange printing, scaning, copying, faxing and order business cards;
- Maintain and update office plans and layouts including personnel relocation within the office.
- Communication skills;
- Computer skills;
- Self-organization skills;
- Attention to details;
- Telephone etiquette;
- English level – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends