11 Mar 2019
- Manage full cycle of IT specialists recruitment;
- Cooperate with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other team members to create a partnership that brings success, predictable results and credibility;
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, and continually build a pipeline of candidates;
- Work with various job sources incl. foreign ones;
- Maintain HR systems and databases;
- Participate in external/internal recruitment related events;
- Help with other HR projects.
- 2 years of IT recruitment experience;
- Solid background in conducting different types of interviews;
- Hands on experience with various selection processes;
- Higher education;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, combined with teamwork experience;
- Strong decision making skills;
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, G-suite, Tracking systems (JIRA, Trello, etc);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends