20 Nov 2017
- Participate in analyzing business and technical specifications/requirements;
- Take an active part in implementation of complex ecommerce solutions as part of development team;
- Ensure via code reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development;
- Work closely with frontend development and quality assurance teams to ensure proper implementation of website’s functionality;
- Writing technical documentation for implemented ecommerce solutions;
- Support and help developers come up with the best technical solutions;
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements of development methodology and underlying processes;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks.
- 2+ years of Apex programming;
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills;
- Understanding of Software Architecture and Design: OOP and Design Patterns; UML;
- Strong Apex knowledge (triggers, controllers and classes) and testing;
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Community, Visualforce or Lightning;
- Salesforce coding limitations and data tools;
- Basic understanding of system architecture and system design;
- Good understanding of Apex Best Practices for Custom Development;
- Experience integrating enterprise applications with other API;
- Basic understanding of SQL, SOQL & SOSL;
- Experience with Build tools: Ant, Maven/Gradle;
- Basic knowledge of databases: DB Development General, SQL – NoSQL Databases;
- Understanding of XML: XML, DTD, XSD; XML parsers (SAX, StAX, DOM);
- Good knowledge of Software Engineering Practices: code standards, code review, CI;
- Good understanding of Software development Methodologies: Scrum/Agile/WF.
Good to have
- Experience of development ecommerce solutions is highly desired;
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams.
- Salesforce.com Certification.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends