SFCC Web Developer
20 May 2019
Chernihiv, Košice, Kyiv, Lutsk, Medellin, Remote, Uzhhorod, Varna, Vinnytsia
The SFCC Middle Web Developer will be a part of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building enterprise-level ecommerce platform solutions.
- Work in a SFCC web development team to develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions (client and server-side JS, excluding CSS);
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaborate with frontend development and QA teams;
- Write technical documentation.
- Minimum 2 years of web development practice;
- At least 2 years of experience with SFCC;
- SFCC ecosystem knowledge;
- Software architecture design using object-oriented and modularity principles;
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
- Design patterns knowledge and experience;
- Understanding of JSON, CSV, XML files formats;
- Experience in integrations with other systems through REST or SOAP;
- Experience with any VCS (Git is preferred);
- Intermediate English.
Good to have
- Experience in performance optimization (server and client);
- Experience in complex features and integrations;
- Knowledge of JS build engines like gulp or webpack;
- Knowledge of Handlebars or similar template processor.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
Zita Kitty Hoffmann_Slovakia
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends