SFCC Web Development Lead
11 Mar 2019
Chernihiv, Kyiv, Medellin, Uzhhorod, Varna, Vinnytsia
The SFCC Web Development Lead (Team Lead) will be a lead of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building enterprise-level ecommerce platform solutions.
- Lead SFCC project development team;
- Familiarize team with customer’s needs and development process;
- Take ownership over the project. Collaborate with project team to drive closure to problems and open issues;
- Prioritize and distribute tasks. Make sure that team members are familiar with them;
- Perform code reviews;
- Drive continuous improvements to development methodology and underlying processes;
- Participate in technical approaches writing;
- Write and review technical documentation.
- Minimum 4 years of web development practice;
- At least 3 years of experience with SFCC;
- At least 2 years of SFCC development team leadership experience (4+ team members);
- Solid SFCC ecosystem knowledge;
- Software architecture design using object-oriented and modularity principles;
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
- Technical documentation writing skills;
- Design patterns knowledge and experience;
- Experience in refactoring and code review;
- Understanding of JSON, CSV, XML files formats;
- Experience in integrations with other systems through REST or SOAP;
- Experience with any VCS (Git is preferred);
- Upper-intermediate English (including speaking).
Good to have
- Experience in SRA process;
- Experience in performance optimization (server and client);
- Experience in complex features and integrations;
- Knowledge of JS build engines like gulp or webpack, release manager experience;
- Knowledge of Handlebars or similar template processor.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends