20 Nov 2017
The Solution Architect will work collaboratively with the sales team, other consultants, partners and clients to successfully scope and implement ecommerce solutions.
As part of pre-sales and post-sales phases, Solution Architect architects and design leading ecommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
- Technical design of client solutions;
- Lead project discovery and definition workshops;
- Create scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs;
- Coach and mentoring partners, customers and developers through the implementation lifecycle;
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- BS or BA (In Computer Science or related field preferred);
- 7+ years work experience; with 3+ years in professional services/consulting in direct customer facing roles;
- Proven experience designing and implementing complex ecommerce solutions;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams;
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions;
- Experienced with the following technologies and platforms;
- Web technologies, J2EE, Java, SOA, application servers, portal servers, middleware, ecommerce, enterprise application integration, databases, security, performance & scalability;
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) a major plus;
- Hybris, IBM Websphere, Magento 2.x
- English fluent (Russian is a plus).
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends