20 Nov 2017
We are currently looking for a talented engineer to join our Level 1 Support team in Kyiv and Uzhgorod office. Hungry for the knowledge and expertise technician will participate in uninterrupted 24/7 support of high-load ecommerce solutions with complex IT infrastructure, working by shifts and keeping a close eye on server and network performance, operability and capacity.
- Proactively monitor customers’ ecommerce solutions;
- Timely acknowledge and resolve requests\incidents;
- Review, analyze and determine the types of resolution or escalation paths for the incidents/cases according to the Knowledge Base, instructions and procedures;
- Properly escalate incidents to the appropriate level of support, development team and 3rd parties;
- Perform activities prescribed in the Knowledge Base regarding the known error situations in order to restore client services in the shortest time possible.
- 1+ years of similar experience;
- Experience with monitoring systems operations;
- Unix-based systems administration skills;
- Excellent work with the Linux console;
- General knowledge in network administration;
- Relational databases & SQL good knowledge;
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, DB2 is a plus;
- Shell scripting (Bash, Python, Perl) is a strong plus;
- English language at intermediate level as a minimum;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong time management skills;
- Understanding and analyzing requests, quick reaction;
- Excellent problem investigation and solving skills;
- Responsible, initiative, multi-tasking, self-organized, team player, eager to learn.
- 12 hrs work shift schedule: 1 week day shift, 1 week off, 1 week night shift, 1 week off;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change..
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends