Talent Acquisition Manager
04 Nov 2019
Talent Acquisition Manager manage our recruitment team in Ukraine, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Colоmbia to build strong hiring strategy, define and manage recruitment processes to achieve company’s aggressive hiring goals. To be successful in this role, Talent Acquisition manager should have strong leadership skills and experience in developing recruitment strategies, managing and expanding recruitment team, as well as be experienced in screening and evaluating candidates to ensure that methods and approaches used by the team are efficient for hiring qualified employees and meet our company’s current and future needs.
- Create/improve recruitment strategy;
- Design recruiting approaches based on the most efficient global IT industry benchmark and adopt them to the local specific (implement hiring strategies and improve recruitment results);
- Review and improve existing digital and non-digital employment marketing campaigns, plan and execute comprehensive or efficient recruitment campaign based on the approved strategy;
- Introduce and train team to use new alternative sourcing methods;
- Manage recruiting team and report on its performance, engage and develop team;
- Collaborate with hiring managers to define strategies for increasing the hiring funnel conversion to accommodate aggressive hiring goals, while keeping high hiring standards;
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques;
- Work together with communication, event and other teams on employer brand improvements;
- Participate in key career/brand events;
- Manage recruitment efforts and budgets in all locations;
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team;
- Conduct semi-annual performance reviews for recruitment team;
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with IT professionals, educational organizations and other partners.
- Proven work experience as Talent Acquisition Manager;
- Hands-on experience recruiting and hiring IT professionals, creating Talent pool or Talent pipeline for IT services industry;
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases;
- Strong leadership, team management and decision-making skills;
- Exceptional work ethic;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation;
- Hands-on experience with social media and other professional networks for Employer branding.
You are someone who
- Is responsible and consistently meets deadlines;
- Drives for results;
- Has strong negotiation skills;
- Can work in high paced, high growth international company;
- Is respectful and patient;
- Is ready for business trips.
- Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
- Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
- Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
- Business trips to other offices’ location;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams;
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce is a global provider of omni-channel ecommerce solutions, including a broad range of technology and professional services. Working across a variety of technologies such as Salesforce, Magento, IBM Websphere Commerce, Hybris and NetSuite. Astound Commerce services include website design creation and integration, digital agency and marketing, ecommerce technologies, order management, and professional consulting. Today, the company’s team of professionals consists of more than 1000 experts.
Founded in San Francisco in 2000, Astound Commerce has delivered over 1000 digital commerce solutions all over the world, in more than 50 countries, for brands including Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Reebok, Puma, Mothercare, Crocs, Lacoste, Jimmy Choo, Hugo Boss and Versace.
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends