20 Nov 2017
Kyiv, Uzhhorod, Vinnytsia, Košice, Varna, Chernihiv, Medellin
As a User Experience Designer you will be a part of an international team working within a community of professionals, located in the US, Ukraine, UK and Germany. Based on over 10 years of successful ecommerce implementation for major brands worldwide, together we provide integrated ecommerce solutions. We are looking for a passionate user experience designer with experience to align end-users needs, business objectives, design solutions, and platform capabilities. The successful candidate is a proactive person with strong communication skills.
If you’re skilled Web designer, who is ready to dive into User Experience Design — you’re welcome to explore this opportunity. And if you’re a seasoned UX designer — even better, we have plenty of projects to further broaden your expertise!
- Work in international team on Astounding ecommerce projects for major brands like Adidas, Crocs, L’Oreal, etc;
- Direct communication with clients and project members abroad (US, UK, Germany);
- Be a part of projects from conception to completion;
- Research and analyze best cases and patterns of UX design globally.
- User-centered design approach;
- Experience in creating wireframes;
- Interest in contemporary UX trends;
- At least Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written);
- Portfolio of completed web projects.
Good to have
- Experience in ecommerce area — if you worked with Magento, you’re almost hired 🙂
- Experience in working with personas, task analysis and scenario / story creation is an advantage;
- Experience in human factors, human behavior, field observations & ethno research is an advantage.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Check open positions and find a position you are interested in;
- Apply on the site or to email@example.com
- Talk to your personal recruiter in Astound Commerce;
- HR interview;
- Prove your technical skills at technical interview or testing;
- Final interview with Hiring Managers and discuss expectations and offer.
Who we are and what we do
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of some 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com
Be the change.
for this job
Know a person that fits?
Share with friends